Metal Gear Online's SOS Brigade

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Stories!

MooMoo

Tell funny stories! GO

--

Pete the Llama says "Hi!"

January 17, 2009 at 7:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MooMoo

Ok ok I guess I'll be the first.  Sooo yesterday I was looking at this stocking stuffer that my brothers had gotten, it was one of those freaky squishy ball things.. you know, the one's where you squish em and their brain pops out? Well, there was a large hole in the front of it and a smaller one in the back. Now I wanted to see it squish, while still in the plastic thing. So after feeling the large hole in the front, for some reason I thought that it was covered. I put my index and middle finger on the ball wher the smaller opening was and pushed... And my fingers went into the small hole and got stuck! After trying to get my fingers out I ran around looking for scissors saying "Owe...owe...owe..." ect. I finally found some scissors and cut the thing off. And now I have a cut on both fingers.

Boy am I retarded XD I have more stories of me being retarded <.<

January 19, 2009 at 1:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MooMoo

etc* Oh, and when my fingers went in, the ball came out of the thing..

January 19, 2009 at 1:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Advent Chaos

So last friday while I was at lunch, a friend of mine was talking about what their Dogdeball team was going to be called (a small dodgeball tournament was suddendly announced WTF?), he was texting his friend about the name he really wanted, "BIG BALLS" (ha...) He mentioned other team names from other guys such as "TOO BIG FOR YOU" and "8-POUND BALLS". He was showing off trying to be pun-tastical but he received a text from his friend saying that the name should be "RED BALLS". He threw a small fit and was yelling how...
He was yelling: "Dammit no! I LIKE BIG BALLS!"

A girl started laughing right away but it took me like 10 seconds to understand what just happened XD

BTW I wanted to enter as "SOS Brigade" with a couple of people who've seen the Melancholy, but alas that friday was the last registration date :c The tourney will be this wedsnday and I might go c:

--

January 19, 2009 at 10:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MooMoo

XD that's great

January 19, 2009 at 10:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MooMoo

It was during a summer while I was in middle school. One morning I decided to make breakfast. I made the batter, put the pan on the stove and then turned it on. Then I got the butter out of the fridge.

A few minutes later, I wanted to see if the pan was hot enough for the butter. So... I took my index finger. And guess what!? I put it right on the middle of the pan, therefore burning my finger!

It hurt D:

--

January 19, 2009 at 10:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nagato

awsome stories guys haha

--

January 19, 2009 at 10:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Advent Chaos

I'm always supercareful while cooking, irrational fears that if I just touch the hot pan I will spontaneously combust X'D

So last summer, I think, two friends spent the night over, the next mornin' another  was gonna pick us up so we could go open cans of whoop-ass in public (hang out). A friend of mine decides to take a shower about 10 minutes before we get picked up, so while he was showering I shout to him...
"HEY! LISTEN! Luigy, george is gonna pick us up in five minutes you better hurry the hell up IO !
"..."
"hm?"
"...."
"*walks away* AND STOP MASTURBATING!"
In the far off distance while I left all I hear is an epic "NEVERRRRRR!"

Life with friends is fun c:

--

January 19, 2009 at 10:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MooMoo

More people need to tell storieeessss

--

January 20, 2009 at 2:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MooMoo

Story time :(?

February 4, 2009 at 5:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Advent Chaos

Not Much of AWESOME story, in fact, I'm sure it's happened to many of you.

So somewhere between last new year and the beggining of January I had rented "Sonic Unleashed". A game I wasn't wuite sure, what with the "WEREHOG" and stuff. In the end, it could be my Sonic Fanboyism or my longing for fast-paced platformers that led me to love this game, I even had fun in some werehog parts. Point being is, that as much fun as this game was, with the Sonic day stages, it is definetely hard at later stages.My problem? I'm a bit of a perfectionist, I did not allow myself to finish the level unless I got a "S Rank" "A Rank" or "B Rank"  I would always restart the whole level if I died once. The last few stages were hard as hell, probably the first game to get a "GAME OVER" screen in years (in sonic games).There is a stage called "Adabat"

Spent more than 1-2 hours on it, the only stage I ever gotten an "E RANK" so it finally happened, after hours of memorizing where the traps where, carefully managing my Boost energy, and running at the maximum speed the game can provide, I finally did it, an "S Rank"! I started Jumping up and down leaping with joy and lulz, but I blame it either on Karma, or mother nature....
The damn power went off, right before the autosave started, in a way I was kinda relieved, since if the power went off when it started saving, the data could've gotten corrupted.But I was seriously pissed and depressed.I switched back to MGO for a while and left to sleep.Middle of the night I woke up and walked straight to my PS3, attempting my "S Rank" Once again,on my last try I didn't achieve S but got A, I was semi-sattisfied, but again bad luck struck and for the strangest reason ever, the game froze without saving my A rank.FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuck.

As of now, Adabat sits with a "B Rank" The day I buy Sonic Unleashed, will be the day I get my S Rank back.I seriously miss the speed and challenge.

--

February 5, 2009 at 11:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sosbrigademgo
Site Owner

Epic.

February 6, 2009 at 2:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MooMoo

Oh man that sucks... Would some brussle sprouts make you feel better :3? (eeeeewwww)

February 6, 2009 at 6:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MooMoo

Ok. So I was eatting some corn on the cob while walking to the store. I got finished with it before I got to my friends house. So, when I got to her house, I left the cob on her window sill. Then my boyfriend and I hid behind a bush and I called her and told her that I left her a present on her window sill. She went out and looked, thinking that we were gonna pop out and scare her lol, but we didn't.  It was fun. Then  when we got to the store I bought a thing of candy' corn, and we left that on her window sill. We were spotted, so we kinda froze, made a shocked face, and ran!  Now I just called her up and told her that we left her more corn :P

February 8, 2009 at 9:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tsuruya San

Prelude:

So,yeah. I just got killzone 2 yesterday,got to play a good 4-5 hours online,and then a fuckin patch comes out. And couldnt have happened at a worst time....At the house im currently living in,one of two mind you,i have a realy unstable internet connection. I cant download or install software updates on my PS3,i can play online but i cant install or DL anything,this only happens in this house and the same with my xbox.....and im not waiting to play killzone 2 online either

So,the family that lives next door to me are mormons,ive always had this idea that mormons are ultra polite,almost TOO polite and happy families. The kind to let a stranger in there house,let you eat there food and sleep there beds. So i took it upon myself to give it a try,Borrowing a cup of internet that is. So i walk next door,have never met these people mind you,and i attempt to ask the woman of the house who opened the door "excuse me,do you think i could borrow your internet for a moment" PS3 in hand. The women gives me a confused,but helpful nonetheless answer and says "sure,why dont you come on in". I felt i had cleared stage 1,all i needed to do now was hook up my PS3,install that 16MB update,and be on my way happy. So the women completley not understanding what i had to borrow says "the computer is this way" and i tell her that i actually just had to hook up my gaming system,to "install a update" trying to avoid a computer lesson. So i walk into the living room,and there is the husband,2 sons,and 1 daughter,accompanied by a grandmother. I walk in smiles and all,and they seem strangley happy to have this 6 foot bearded muslim walk into there house (wich was my only concern at this point) they greet me and i shake hands,introducing myself. I tell them that my brief visit was to simply install a internet update for my playstion gaming console,and that it would take no time away from there current activities. I hook up the PS3 and proceed to make my way to killzone,and install my long awaited update,when i notice that i didnt sign in to PSN automatically as i usually do. Thinking it was just a small problem,i proceed to sign in manually,again it did not work. now im getting a tad irritated. i proceed to ask them if they had a ethernet cable lying around that i might borrow. the husband asks "what is that?" i stop for a moment,thinking to myself "..........do they use dial up?"

The moral of the story is,mormons are nice,but there useless in society

--

February 28, 2009 at 3:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nagato

So,the family that lives next door to me are mormons,ive always had this idea that mormons are ultra polite,almost TOO polite and happy families.  At first I mistook mormons for morons.  So I was thinking Tsuruya you a asshole... my family is polite and happy

--

February 28, 2009 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tsuruya San

nagato at 05:42PM on Feb 28, 2009

So,the family that lives next door to me are mormons,ive always had this idea that mormons are ultra polite,almost TOO polite and happy families.  At first I mistook mormons for morons.  So I was thinking Tsuruya you a asshole... my family is polite and happy

I bet you dont use dial up tho

--

February 28, 2009 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Advent Chaos

So this one time, at art class, I was bored and didn't wanna do a pot so instead I stole my teacher's  red marker and proceeded to draw him on his board. Here's the result.

here's a comparison

March 2, 2009 at 2:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sosbrigademgo
Site Owner

The likeness is uncanny. o_o

March 2, 2009 at 4:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MooMoo

XD That's awesome

March 2, 2009 at 4:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

PS4