Metal Gear Online's SOS Brigade

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Economic problems more real than i thought

The Haruhi

it hit a little close to home... as of yesterday, Friday, at 5PM the company that i worked for went to the banks... :/ so yesterday i just lost my job. mephy, who is one of my bosses, also lost his job. i guess, as mephy always said, that's what we get for working in the auto industry... i'm kind of at a loss...

i don't know if mephy knows yet, i haven't told him... but he does get visits from other people, too... still, i can imagine him laughing about it... i wish i can laugh about it right now. :(

February 14, 2009 at 4:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tsuruya San

Well shit,after everything i read off the Stimulus Package,it looks like we have ANOTHER incompetant administartion. Dont look forward to our problems being solved anytime soon.

Sorry to hear that BTW

--

February 14, 2009 at 4:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nagato

I'm also sorry to hear that.  However, you both are still young and have plenty of time to find another good job..... Stupid Bad Economy.... and stupid people who made the economy this way... so much for learning from past mistakes

--

February 14, 2009 at 7:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nagato

And A BIG BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

--

February 14, 2009 at 7:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nagato

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

H

--

February 14, 2009 at 7:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Advent Chaos

Last night before logging off M.G.O.         I was playing some automacth Team deathmatch. On my last game, I was left alone with the host (goddamn leavers), so it went a little somethin' like this:
Host:"Lame"
Me:"Shut up and kill me -_-"
[Time up! Draw]
2nd round 3 minutes remaining
H:"Isn't past your BEDTIME?"
Me:"yep" *gets headshotted*
Me:I gotta wake up early for skool tomorrow"
Me:"You see, unlike you, I have a life."
"Im not some jobless loser playing every hour"*hides in box*
H:"I had job. We got layed off. The economy sucks. I can accept job-less, but not loser" "I passed highschool with a 3.8. I went to college"
Me: "That's great and all but uh..."
"I dont give a sh!t."

H:"But I'm no loser. This economy makes me sad :("
Me: *recalls recent layoffs* "Well..." *pops out of box, Mk.2 headshotting host*"I recently had some friends getting laid off. I'm sorry to hear that.Here's to a better economy"*kills host with Vz headshot*

H:"yeah :("
 After that, I sent the player a mail, apologizing about  what I said, wishing her/he (was using female character) could get financially stable. And here's to hoping everyone else who's having trouble can stay alive....
And willing (I'm looking at chu Mephisto)

March 9, 2009 at 3:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

The Haruhi

:o

March 13, 2009 at 2:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

PS4
by Monkeysamurai over a year ago
by MooMoo over a year ago
by nagato over a year ago
by MooMoo over a year ago

Recent Videos