Metal Gear Online's SOS Brigade

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > MGO Reunion

nagato

Plain and simple, it seems like the clan has died a bit....  so I propose we have a little get to gether on mgo going, to do whatever, kill each other, chat, socialize, see if someone can finally take the knife title from monkey, or whatever I don't care.  So, how about it? let's see if we can't set up a little date to play mgo as a clan again.  It'll be nice to play with everyone again seeing that it's the summer and I'm pretty much done with school... for now

--

May 6, 2009 at 11:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Advent Chaos

I second this motion

May 7, 2009 at 12:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MooMoo

I'm up for it! As soon as Friday is over.... And maybe my final exams. And if I can

somehow get a turn on the ps3. . .

--

Pete the Llama says "Hi!"

May 7, 2009 at 6:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tsuruya San

Fully agreed

lets do this

--

May 7, 2009 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nagato

okay then, all that's left is to set up a time and/or date.  Let's see if we can't get into some a greenment on that

--

May 7, 2009 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nagato

okay, I propose next week saturday (the 16th), so that everyone has a week to see this thread and respond.  If enough people are fine with that then we'll decide on a time frame next.

--

May 8, 2009 at 8:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Advent Chaos

I have finals next week, but it's only Monday Tuesday and wedsnday. Graduation is on friday so I think I should be able to. Hopefully.Maybe.Mayhaps. If parents don't get some crazy cheesy idea then yeah I should be able to.

May 9, 2009 at 12:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tsuruya San

the 16th is perfect.

ill send messages throughout PSN

--

May 9, 2009 at 11:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sosbrigademgo
Site Owner

I'm in!

--

I am lusting for more; should I settle for less? I ask you, what is a good thing for if not for taking it to excess!

May 9, 2009 at 4:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tsuruya San

just noticed

im not gonna be able to make it saturday. hopefully im not ruining the plans

go on without me if need be

--

May 11, 2009 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Advent Chaos

sosbrigademgo at 04:26PM on May 09, 2009

I'm in!

Well! If it isnt our super-relaxed leader -w- good to see you! Im looking more into the graduation schedule  and while I do have the day free on saturday, I don't if Im gonna get dragged off to a party or somethin' I'll try to avoid 'em  just for you guys :3

May 12, 2009 at 12:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

nagato

no, if you guys can't make it on the 16th that's fine.  We can always reschedule it to another saturday when everyone is free.  So Jorgey, go to your grad parties, have fun, we'l just reschedule.  After all we have the whole summer to do this.

--

May 12, 2009 at 1:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Advent Chaos

Psshhhh you kidding me!? Im gonna be worn out after graduation x-x All I want is to chillax a bit and you know...play it smooth and coool~ and what better way than to play with the SOS Brigade :3 ! Check it, Im gonna be in front of the tv, sitting on my chair with loose clothes (semi-small shorts and loose shirt) with more than 4 empty cans of soda, laughing as I own and get PWNED by all of you  : D

May 12, 2009 at 2:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sosbrigademgo
Site Owner
Little update to everyone. Still don't know when I get internet back. Blackberry phones finally proved their usefulness. I hope everyone's alright. Gotta' jet.
--

I am lusting for more; should I settle for less? I ask you, what is a good thing for if not for taking it to excess!

May 22, 2009 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tsuruya San

i love you meph

--

May 22, 2009 at 4:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nagato

I don't know how well, the recent reunion went because I wasn't able to make it due to some "technical difficulties".  but I think we should have more of these clan games.

--

June 6, 2009 at 12:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tsuruya San

we wouldnt need a "Reunion" if everyone would be online more often :(

--

June 6, 2009 at 1:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sosbrigademgo
Site Owner

New update for everyone. I'm doing alright. It's been a hectic time. I'll be getting internet again soon, though. So I'll see you all then. Ciao.

--

June 6, 2009 at 9:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Grayson
Heck, might finally see u guys (or girls?)
--
THIS IS SPARTA !!!!!
June 17, 2009 at 8:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tsuruya San

Grayson at 08:37PM on Jun 17, 2009

Heck, might finally see u guys (or girls?)

who are you?

--

June 17, 2009 at 9:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.